1. What locations do we service?
We generally service the bayside and south east suburbs, but are happy to visit you in your home or office.
2. Do you pick up and delivery?
Yes, and we also use a local furniture courier service that has experience in dealing with fine furniture and antiques.
3. Who uses our services?
- Mums and Dad’s
- Antique Dealers
- Interior Decorators and Designers
- Home building contractors
4. Do you do work with Furniture other than Antiques?
Yes, we welcome all your enquires on furniture restoration, french polishing or furniture repairs.
5. Do you come to my home / office to see the furniture first?
Yes, “seeing is believing” and we offer a free quotation service, not only for repairs and restorations, but for insurance repairs as well.
6. We need our dining chairs recovered, do you do this?
Yes, dining table and chair restoration is one of the most popular restores we do. We have expert upholsterers to recover and we repair your chairs.
7. Do you do insurance work?
Yes, and we can provide you with a quotation for the insurance assessors.
8. How long does it take to have furniture restored?
We are normally booked out at least 4 weeks in advance. Most restoration and repair work can take from between 2 days – 4 weeks. As soon as you’re serious about going ahead we can book you in and give you pick up dates and turn around times to.
9. What are the key offerings of Birch Restorations?
We offer a Lifetime guarantee on our workmanship – that’s how certain we are of our expertise and quality workmanship.
10. Can we visit the workshop?
“Seeing is believing” – please feel free to contact us and arrange a time to visit our workshop to fully appreciate our quality craftsmanship. We are fully committed to offering you the best personalised service to ensure your goals are achieved.